1. Thank you very much for your kind reply.
2. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products。
3. Thank you for your inquiry dated on *** (date of the email from your customer) concerning *** (your product).
4. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list.
5. Received with thanks. (收到某附件并表示感謝。)
6. Inquiries regarding our new product, *** (your product), have been coming in from all parts of the world. (有點吹牛逼的成分,但主要是為了吸引客戶的重視。)
7. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. (如果覺得自己的價格會偏高,可以這么說。)
8. The falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. (拒絕客戶的還價要求時,可以跟客戶這么解釋。)
9. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain.
10. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. (為客戶爭取盡快發貨。)
11. In response to your letter of *** (the date), we regret your complaint very much. (處理客戶的抱怨。)
12. Please kindly find the attached BL darft, Thanks. (讓客戶查收附件常用的表述。)
13. Please kindly find the telex release letter as attached, and confirm your receipt by return.
14. Pls check and confirm your receipt by return. (要求收到后回復。)
15. Enclosed is our brochure.
16. We hope you will reconsider the offer. (委婉地讓客戶重新考慮下訂單。)
17. Should you have any inquiry, please kindly feel free to let us know.
18. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
19. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you.
20. Thank you again for your kind cooperation.